Q. Can I have a license for more than one area?

A. No, you cannot have a license for more than one area and you must remain in your assigned location at all times.

Q. Is a license transferable?

A. No, a license is not transferable nor can it be rented or sold.

Q. If I am a license holder, can I employ someone to work for me?

A. Yes you can employ someone to work for you. However, the following must be noted:

  • No more than three persons can be employed at any one time one of whom must be the license holder.
  • The license holder must apply to the NCA for a permit on behalf of his/her employee.
  • Relief Vendors will not be allowed to operate unless issued with a permit from the NCA.

Comments are closed.

  • Contact Us

    Tel: 1 (758) 459 - 0278
    Fax: 1 (758) 452 – 4109

    National Conservation Authority #9 Colony House P.O. Box CP 5489, Castries